POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : So... : Re: So... Server Time
3 May 2024 00:37:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: So...
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 8 Aug 2004 14:24:47
Message: <41166fef@news.povray.org>

news:web.41163e95d0ed11ec569e9b810@news.povray.org...

> Tran may not be competing, on the other hand, maybe he's already sitting
on
> an image he's worked on for months intending to upload it to the "contest"
> at the last minute...

Actually, I won't enter the competition for the very reason that I've known
(as a TAG member) about the competition well before it was officially
announced. This would be unfair to the other competitors and there would be
a potential conflict of interest. I don't rule out making a nice pic for the
fun of it - if I can find the time - but it wouldn't be competing.

G.

--
http://www.oyonale.com